Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv

A forum for the my stream on justin.tv. www.justin.tv/jemsyjpeg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greatest Game Ever Made

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shaggy1184
Still a Noob.
Still a Noob.

Greatest Game Ever Made Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Game Ever Made   Greatest Game Ever Made I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 am

I'd like to know from everyone here what they think is the greatest video game ever made, and why. This is all your own opinions, so please be respectful of each others, and understand that they feel that way about a game for their own reasons.

For me, it has to be Portal. I don't know of a game that made me laugh as much as that one did, nor a game that could actually make me feel bad about destroying an inanimate object (I still miss you WCC Crying or Very sad ) But I do have to say that I have a thing for indie games and that's very very closely followed by World of Goo (Wiiware/PC D-load) and Crayon Physics (iPhone game) because both of them are just incredible and even more incredible when you consider the obstacles they've overcome by being developed by a small team.
Back to top Go down
Eternal_Ashes
SUPAH PR0
SUPAH PR0
Eternal_Ashes

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Game Ever Made   Greatest Game Ever Made I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 am

Well for me it comes down to one simple word, Xenogears. For me personally story line and music mean much more in an rpg then how it looks, and wow Xenogears did it better than anything else out there. If you've played the game, if you understood the story you would know what I mean. My only complaint about the game is that the story is to much for your first play through to understand the story well enough to get the game, it took me two play throughs to get it all mostly. Also for it's time it was the most innovative battle system and still stands up to this day as the best battle system for an rpg ever, imo of course. I could go into much, much, much greater detail but know that for me personally it is not only the greatest rpg made but the greatest game ever made and always will be.
Back to top Go down
KiddTango717
SUPAH PR0
SUPAH PR0
KiddTango717

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Game Ever Made   Greatest Game Ever Made I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 am

Golden Eye!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RobKwong
nadanadanadanadabatman
Pretty damn average.
Pretty damn average.
nadanadanadanadabatman

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Game Ever Made   Greatest Game Ever Made I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 am

Well, I think the citric acid cycle — also known as the tricarboxylic acid cycle (TCA cycle), the Krebs cycle, or more rarely, the Szent-Györgyi-Krebs cycle, [1][2] — is a series of enzyme-catalysed chemical reactions, which is of central importance in all living cells that use oxygen as part of cellular respiration. In eukaryotic cells, the citric acid cycle occurs in the matrix of the mitochondrion. The components and reactions of the citric acid cycle were established by seminal work from Albert Szent-Györgyi and Hans Krebs.
Therefore, 4players Bomberman Hardball
Back to top Go down
KiddTango717
SUPAH PR0
SUPAH PR0
KiddTango717

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Game Ever Made   Greatest Game Ever Made I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:55 am

i thought you were talking about parasite eve for a sec lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RobKwong
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Game Ever Made   Greatest Game Ever Made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest Game Ever Made
Page 1 of 1