Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv

A forum for the my stream on justin.tv. www.justin.tv/jemsyjpeg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shatterz (useless text to make the topic title longer for it to accept my post :<)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shatterz
Pretty damn average.
Pretty damn average.
Shatterz

Shatterz (useless text to make the topic title longer for it to accept my post :<) Empty
PostSubject: Shatterz (useless text to make the topic title longer for it to accept my post :<)   Shatterz (useless text to make the topic title longer for it to accept my post :<) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:21 am

Howdy ^_^

In chat I'm Shatterz, but in real life my name's Kevin. I'm 18 years old and I'm from the Netherlands.
I'm usually around when Jemsy's casting because I love her stream bigtime =D.

Uhh.. What else can I say.. *thinks*.. Oh.. useless info.. Right!
I got my lip pierced ^^. My piercing has 2 skulls on it =).

RL Pic (Not safe for people with a weak stomach, or people allergic to ugly 18 year old dutch kiddies ;<)
Just kidding ^^. That pic is like half a year old though, and on the left is my fav bass player Karin Axelsson from the Swedish metalband Sonic Syndicate <3.

https://2img.net/h/i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/PS_Papier/2png.png

See ya around =]!
Back to top Go down

Shatterz (useless text to make the topic title longer for it to accept my post :<) Empty
PostSubject: OMG   Shatterz (useless text to make the topic title longer for it to accept my post :<) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 am

Dear God! you were right! I vomited in my mouth a little at that pic. jk Twisted Evil
Welcome Aboard!
Back to top Go down

Shatterz (useless text to make the topic title longer for it to accept my post :<)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv :: Introduce yourself here!-
Jump to: