Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv

A forum for the my stream on justin.tv. www.justin.tv/jemsyjpeg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets talk about you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal_Ashes
SUPAH PR0
SUPAH PR0
Eternal_Ashes

Lets talk about you Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about you   Lets talk about you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:23 pm

It's hard to get to know someone at all over in jtv so i'd like to know a bit about each and every one of you. Give us your life story or just tell us a couple of things about you. Guess I should get this ball rolling.

My family comes from Scotland on my mothers side and German on my fathers side. I've lived in Canada all my life and I really love it here sometimes. I've lived in 4 different provinces but i did most of the moving when I was a kid. I was mostly brought up in the same city, I was raised by my mother and her best friend, my father isn't in the picture. I have an older sister who lives in the same city as I do though we don't talk that much. I lost my mother to cancer 4 months ago, as well as other members of my family. I've done varying kinds of jobs out of high school, mostly having to do with sales. I attended a trade school for auto body tech but dropped out after figuring out that wasn't for me. After trade school I started painting cars with my friend which led to me painting houses which is what I do now. During my work with painting I took some classes on what to do with my life basically, I released that a career helping people would be great for me. I've always been interested in drugs/alcohol and other addictive substances, not doing them but what they do to they body so I've decided to go to school and take an addictions counseling course.
Back to top Go down
SteelDZ
SUPAH PR0
SUPAH PR0
SteelDZ

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about you   Lets talk about you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Ohh god life storys im good at this hi, was that good enough? JK...

Well im Curtis im scottish on ma dads side he left when i was three and im english on my moms sode i reside in northern ireland known for its weather call the ever flowing river. Im a hertosexual male with a... ill stop there and move on ive 2 sissters one brother and 5 nefews 1 niece and i dont care much bout the rest lol... im a lonly shit head in 6th form, lonely is quite cool 6th form is quite crap. I love MGS always have alway will.

ILY JEMSY

Wait wrong place thats not for this thread ahh well

ILY JEMSY
Back to top Go down
http://www.paybackNikki.in/?id=m6ixr1gf4uhpll7jc1snwbjieo0lad
Eternal_Ashes
SUPAH PR0
SUPAH PR0
Eternal_Ashes

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about you   Lets talk about you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 pm

ireland? wow cool, always wanted to visit there.
Back to top Go down
SteelDZ
SUPAH PR0
SUPAH PR0
SteelDZ

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about you   Lets talk about you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:34 pm

If u get here you'll be like i cant wait to leave lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.paybackNikki.in/?id=m6ixr1gf4uhpll7jc1snwbjieo0lad
Shatterz
Pretty damn average.
Pretty damn average.
Shatterz

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about you   Lets talk about you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:58 am

Hmmz, I suck at storytelling, but here it is anyways..

My name's Kevin, both my parents are dutch, but my grandma's grandma was german.
I've always liked the english language more than the sucky dutch language, so I started gathering some english skills at around age 5. I decided to never see a movie in dutch anymore. Since then I've always seen movies in english with/without dutch subtitles. And.. online gaming helps a lot, too..
Still, my english is far from perfect, but most people know what I'm talking about. And I almost got rid of my horrible dutch accent ^_^.
Anyways, I live in the eastern part of the Netherlands, near the german border.
I don't have any brothers or sisters, but my dad is kinda cool so he's sort of a friend to me too, he's pretty much into anything from Iron Maiden to Dimmu Borgir. so.. anything between oldskool metal/classic rock and black metal xD.

Let's see.. something else..
I quit school 2 months ago, trying to get a job, I'll go back to school when I feel like it. I was always in a bad mood.. So I quit, and now I'm a hell of a lot happier, and my parents and friends also noticed that.

About my grandparents.. my dad's parents are both still alive..
my mom's parents both died, unfortunately.. My grandma died when I was 5 days old, and my grandpa died 5 days before I turned 18.. Kinda.. freaky.. and it sucks, ofcourse >.<

So, no more sad stuff, some funny stuff, or atleast nothing that messes up the smile on my face ^_^

My dad has always loved metal and he still does, that's why I kinda got used to metal. He used to listen to it all day when I was a kid. Now we go to concerts together and stuff.
I got my lip pierced around a year ago. I'm considering getting another one, but I'm not sure yet.
Some people think metalheads are angry, aggressive people, and I'm here to show you that's a big fat lie ^^. I hang out with non-metalheads too.. I think more than half my friends is non-metalhead, so join the club <3

Sorry for this huge story, I just didn't have anything else to do, even though I don't think anyone cares about my life but still ^_^
/Shatterz OUT!
Back to top Go down
shaggy1184
Still a Noob.
Still a Noob.

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about you   Lets talk about you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 am

Alright, well, first things first. My name is Chris, I'm 25 years old and live in South Carolina, USA. I grew up in New York just outside of NYC and moved here when I was 15. Then I moved at 19 to Florida and a couple of years ago moved back here with my wifey. I have....um....6 brothers and sisters. My family puts the fun in dysfunctional, because both of my parents are on their 2nd marriages (which is to each other) and all of my brothers and sisters are the product of their previous marriages. (funny thing is tho, name me one person who has two siblings with the same name, I have 2 brothers named Raymond, lololol)

I love to sit and game or watch others game, and I'm really into just playing around on the computer. I plan on starting college in the fall to get a degree in programming. When I moved to SC from NY, I had to get a graphing calculator (TI-83 Plus) and that was where I learned the basics of programming by making games, and ultimately made money from making cheating programs masquerading as games which I sold to fellow students Razz That was rather hard to do, because I had to figure out how to put my own "DRM" on the "game" so I wouldn't get one student buying it then just passing it to other friends. In the end I had programmed in a save feature which needed a very long nonsense password to unlock the program past the game portion and I would put in the password when I was paid, lol.

I've been thinking of getting the iPhone SDK now that I have the mac to use it on, seeing as I've noticed a few gaping holes in the app store with some things that could be useful that just aren't there, or aren't represented well.

I like to play music on the occasion as well. I own 4 guitars and one bass guitar. I know how to play the drums, too, but haven't owned a set in a while what with the fact that I live in an apartment and that makes drumming very difficult to do. I'll both play and listen to any type of music, and am always open to more Smile

and now I'll stop seeing as I've run out of things that I could think of to say and I'm starting to ramble here, so if you're curious about anything else just let me know and I'll be glad to tell ya.
Back to top Go down
KiddTango717
SUPAH PR0
SUPAH PR0
KiddTango717

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about you   Lets talk about you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:47 pm

My Real name is Rob,
I was born and raised in America but am Chinese. I'm 26, went to St. John's University and graduated with a degree in Communication Arts. I'm a fun easy going guy, always have and probably will love video games, movies, anime, gadgets, technology, cars, cooking, mixing drinks, and women! Currently I work at my parents' restaurant as a Assistant Manager. You can usually find me in Jemsy's or Cube's JTV calling out racial slurs or just being a bum watchin the stream. I'm a Fraternirty brother of Pi Kappa Phi, Alpha Xi chapter of St. John's Queens, NY. So I visit NY as often as I can or as often as my schedule allows me to. Well if anything else feel free to shoot me a line and ask me anything!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RobKwong
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about you   Lets talk about you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv :: General topics.-
Jump to: