Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jemsyjpeg @ justin.tv

A forum for the my stream on justin.tv. www.justin.tv/jemsyjpeg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shaggy1184's moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaggy1184
Still a Noob.
Still a Noob.

shaggy1184's moderator application Empty
PostSubject: shaggy1184's moderator application   shaggy1184's moderator application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:27 am

JTV username: shaggy1184

time watching jemsy: a couple weeks, more if you were to count being in cubebrick's stream with her and chatting a lot

why I should be a mod: not really a reason, I just would like to be a larger part of the stream of someone I like to watch. I run a guild in World of Warcrack so I'm aware of the responsibilities that come with picking someone as a mod, but I'm mature enough to listen to Jemsy's rules in the channel and uphold them.

edit: I guess my time watching doesn't bode well for me, but for what it's worth I really would like to be a mod for Jemsy because I just love her gaming. I know I would plan on watching as much as possible if modded (not like I don't do that anyway, lol) and because I'm just really awesome Razz

P.S. why do we have to put ILY JEMSY?....you already know that those of us who want mod love ya....so....yeah....lol....eh well

ILY JEMSY
Back to top Go down

shaggy1184's moderator application
Page 1 of 1